Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!!


Hi Stampers,

I cant believe I did it...After all, it's only been HOW long since I've stamped or made anything? Well, this is the basket I made for Anessa for Easter. I know there are others floating around out there, but this one is mine! I used my Big Shot and the Scalloped envelope die to make it. It took six envelopes and a handle. How easy! The only part I had any trouble with was making it keep it's form of a sextagon?, septagon? Which is it? Whatever, it's got 6 sides...LOL. After I adhered it all together, I traced around the outside and cut out a bottom for it. I cut just inside my lines, so it owuld fit on the inside and make it look all pretty and finished. I also LOVE that new edge punch. Pretty cute aint it! I love the always paper too....pink, orange...yummo!
Now I KNOW you want to know, but she's also getting a #88 towel. We LOVE Dale Earnhardt Jr. in this house, and are always looking for little, inexpensive things that show our support. Now, Ness can show her support while tanning at the pool this summer with her new towel.
Speaking of bottoms, (lol)...this is probably not the best time to be blogging, as I'm under the influence of my pain medicine, but I wanted to get something posted. After all, it's been a couple weeks at least!
Thats it for today...now Go Stamp Something!!
TATA
~Beth

No comments: