Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year...New Club

Hi Stampers!
I hope you all had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Mine was fabulous!

With the start of the new year, it's time to organize new stamp clubs. I'd like to have a Tuesday evening club, and a Saturday morning club, if I can get them both filled. So, call your girlfriends and co-workers and get them to join with ya! (It's always more fun with friends). For those of you who dont know, Stamp Club is a once monthly (for 10 months) committment to purchase $15 in product, and create 2 FABULOUS projects! Stamp club members get a FREE Idea Book & Catalog, and special discounts I dont offer to anyone else. This year, I will give a coupon book to each member that offers special discounts and bonus offers each month. WHAT A DEAL!! As an added bonus, club members also get the opportunity to participate in special events at a discounted rate. Oh, did I mention that you'll also get to be the hostess one month and get a Level 1 hostess set AND $15 free merchandise in your month?!?! So what are you waiting for? Contact me ASAP to get signed up!

I hope to be posting more frequently with the holidays nearly behind us, however, it's now my REALLY busy time of year doing income taxes. I have learned to schedule posts though, so hopefully I can get several scheduled on my days off so there will be something for you to look at regularly.

I've also almost hit a big milestone...100 hits on my blog. When we get there, I'll be offering some blog candy, so be sure to check back for that. The way to win is to leave a comment telling me what you'd like to see posted on here. I'll give more details on that later.

Thats about it for now...I'll post more later. Now, Go stamp something!
TaTa
~Beth

No comments: