Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Links

Hi Stampers,


Thanks for stopping by today! Look at what I got from Kathy!!!
This card was a great "pick me up" when I'm working MUCH more than I care to. I haven't had much time to stamp, so I greatly enjoy seeing what other people have done...and this card is no exception...Thanks, Kathy! This is the crimped envelope technique. She cut an end off of a sealed envelope and crimped the largest part. You can see in the next photo that once you cut the end off, you create a pocket, or an envelope to include your message. Then the piece cut off fits right back over to close it back up. How cool is that!! It's kinda like a cardelope...LOL. It's an envelope made into a card, made back into an envelope...Thanks Again!


I've added some new links at the side. I finally had a chance to add the Sale-A-Bration brochure, and yes, a few days early, but I also got to add the Ocassions Mini Catalog.

You may know that when you're a demonstrator, you have the opportunity to order items before they are available for customer purchase. Well...stay tuned for a very special offer coming March 1...

Until then...Keep Stampin'

~Beth

No comments: