Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Sneak Peek!

Hi Stampers,

I told you there would be a special offer today...Are you ready? Beginning today, you can preorder select stamp sets from the Ocassions Mini catalog before you even get it! How awesome is that!?! The regular order period wouldn't begin until April 1, but you can preorder them during the month of March. And guess what else...If you spend $50, it still qualifies you for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item. SWEET!

I tried to upload the photos of the stamp sets, but evidently you need to be more technologically sound than I am, SOO, if you are interested in what they look like, and I KNOW you are...email me at pblowery@centurytel.net and I will send you a copy of the PDF file. Just trust me here....these sets are adorable, and so perfect for Easter.

Have a great day!

~Beth


Edited to add:

Ok, I got it. Actually I copied them from someone else who knows how to put the photos on here. Anyhow, here are the adorable stamp sets that are available for preorder.

113196 An Egg-cellent Easter $21.95

113262 Wagon Full of Fun $34.95
113822 Eight Great Greetings $27.95 (Also available in Spanish and French)
113833 Egg Hunt Stampin' Around wheel $6.50

No comments: