Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Feedback = Blog Candy

H Stampers,

I'm trying to do some scheduling, shifting, sorting...etc of my clubs, and I need your feedback. Tell me what you are most interested in. For example: do you prefer a monthly stamp club with a minimum required order, or would you be more interested in doing an occasional class instead. What types of classes are you interested in? Cardmaking, scrapbooking, home decor...etc. If you're a demonstrator out there, let me know what works best for you.

Just post a comment here, or shoot me an email and let me know what you prefer, and I'll draw a winner for a prize on Monday.

Have a splendid weekend!

Happy Stampin'
~Beth

4 comments:

Laney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I like the monthly stamp clubs but would also like to have maybe quartly classes.DeDe

Anonymous said...

Sorry. I meant quarterly classes. lol

Lorie said...

Hi Beth!

What can I say! I love it all!!