Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Convention 2009

Hi Stampers!

Wow...it's been a while since I've posted, but I've got TONS of great ideas and inspiration since I got home from Stampin' Up! convention 2009.

I'll give you a quick rundown of our whirlwind of events over the last week.

Tuesday--Fly from Kansas City to Salt Lake City. Now, I am scared to death of flying, but the result of being in Salt Lake was so worth it.

Wednesday--wake up early, (early for me), get our Convention bags, WhooHoo, stand in line for 3 hours to get in to Memento Mall.

Thursday--My Digital Studio, My Digital Studio, My Digital Studio! How exciting! Stampin' Up! announced to us earlier this year that we would be getting this fantastic program to create scrapbook pages and cards. After seeing the demonstration of how it works, I CANT WAIT! It's not quite available yet, but as soon as it is, it will be in my hands! This is just the thing to take me back to scrapbooking. Just wait till you see it in action!
Build A Bear-Stampin' Up! has an exclusive partnership with Build A Bear. You'll see more of this in the Ocassions mini catalog, but let me tell you that I was one of the lucky winners of TWO stamp sets and the BAB designer series paper! Ahhhhhh, the "green bubbles" wristband was a winner!!

Friday--Shelli showed us some fantastic projects and Christmas gifts of jewelry using Stampin' Up! stamp sets and accessories! Too cool! Demonstrator Theatre showed us TONS of projects and gave great ideas.

Saturday--Mainstage speaker Belinda Ellsworth was outstanding! She gave us TONS of ideas and inspiration to help us achieve the business we want, and was quite entertaining to listen to! After lunch, we watched the annual Game Show. This year was Demo Duel, ( a Family Fued spinoff). That was absolutely hilarious, and gave the demonstrators selected to play a great prize package!

Sunday--Yet another dreadful flight today...but being home with my family was Oh, so worth it!

My camera doesn't do the best job, so I'm only showing you a group photo today. When I get more pictures from the other girls, I'll show more!





Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Stampin'!

~Beth

1 comment:

Lorie said...

What a great picture, Beth! I know you all had a wonderful time, and your excitement and enthusiasm from convention is contagious!! Thank you!!!!