Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So Glad

Hi Stampers!
Thanks for stopping by today. I am such a slacker about posting, but, to focus on the positive....I'm here now!

This is one of the cards we'll be making at my stamp club tonight. It's very simple, yet very pretty. I'm not sure about that stark vanilla circle punch, but I'm not quite sure what to do about it.

This card uses the new Bermuda Bay cardstock and ink for the Medallion stamp. Then I used markers for the So Glad stamp. Dont ya love those corduroy buttons? I do! I think things are basically self explanatory here, but if you have any questions, leave a comment and ask.

I've got a few more projects scheduled to post, so hopefully it wont be EONS before you see something again.



Have a Great Day everyone!

Stamp On!
~Beth

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Me likey!! I LOVE that medallion!!