Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Autumn Pheasant

Hi Stampers,

This is a project we made at my stamp club in July.

Most of you have never seen my home, but if you have, you KNOW that I love, Love, LOVE pheasants! I think they are one of the most beautiful birds I've ever seen! Needless to say that when I saw this stamp set, I knew I had to have it. It doesn't hurt that it's sorta masculine, and we are always looking for ways to create masculine cards.


This is a gift card holder. I tried to take a picture of the inside showing the envelope, and about the time I snapped the photo, the batteries died in my camera. You can use your imagination here, but the inside is an envelope cut in half. There are two pockets, (from the envelope) that will hold a gift card and a note, or whatever you'd like. The frame on front, with the pheasant, is only adhered with dimensionals at the bottom, then the flap at the top with the designer paper sits perfectly behind the image. I hope you like it.

Thanks for checking in today. Come back again!

Stamp On!
~Beth

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Oh what a great guy gift card!! I like the way you added color to the feathers on the stamped image.