Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's Time to Order...

from the BRAND NEW Stampin' Up! catalog! This baby is HOT. It has tons of awesome new stamp sets and accessories, and you will definitely want to get your hands on a copy! I have placed a link to it on the left side of the page here. Just click on it and shop away.

There are also some awesome specials going on right now.
For the next several weeks, Stampin' Up! will offer a "Deal of the Week". This week, it is the Scallop Edge Punch for $10.99. That's a $5 discount! You could go to Subway and get a footlong with your savings!! What a deal!

There is also a fantastic Country Living Promotion right now. You might remember the one offered last fall. This special is equally as awesome! Check it out...it includes:

The exclusive Country Living Summer Cookout Kit includes the following products:

  • 8 die-cut table tents (2 each of 4 colors)
  • Die-cut components, bamboo skewers, and envelopes to create 8 shish kabob invitations
  • 12 die-cut coasters (3 each of 4 colors)
  • 16 die-cut tags (4 each of 4 colors)
  • 24 12" x 12" printed food wrapper sheets (12 each of 2 colors)
  • 4 printed recipe cards
  • 5 yards linen thread
  • Ruby Red Classic Stampin' Spot
  • Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Spot
  • Dig In stamp set (item number 116700)
The item # of this kit is (item 118070). This is available for $24.95.

I'm sorry I cant show it to you. You know that computer issue I've been having...or maybe it's my own lack of knowledge...but I cant get a picture of the flyer to show you here. But...I do have a fold to show you one way to use the kit. The wonderful Shelli Gardner showed us this on her blog so I "borrowed" it to share with you. It's a blitz box, and will work wonderful to hold chips, sandwiches or whatever you need for your Summer Picnic!






Make sure you give me a buzz if you need a catalog, or to place an order. I'm working on a project to go along with the new catalog if you're in my stamp club. If you're not, and want to be, just drop me a line and let me know.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a Great day!
~Beth

No comments: