Thursday, June 25, 2009

Here is another...

peek at what is going on in the new catalog. This could truly be my new favorite stamp set. Notice that I used the exact same layout as the one a couple of posts down for stamp club. Its a simple, easy design, so why not use it?!? I cant really get enough of this top note die. It's so versatile and easy, when you can run multiple sheets of paper or cardstock through the Big Shot.




Now do you notice that my ribbon is sorta "wrinkly"? Well let me tell ya something. This is what happens when one tries to dry it with the heat tool...lol. I used the white ribbon and drug it through the new "in color" Crushed Curry. Of course I wanted the instant gratification, so I attempted to dry it. Well, I think it might work, but dont get your heat tool too close to the ribbon or it will curl and almost sorta melt. I like the effect on this card, but I wouldn't want it on everything. Hmm...could something like this be a swap card? I'll have to think about it. In fact, since it's 3:25 a.m. where I live...I believe I'll be thinkin about it while I sleep. Goodnight everybody and thanks for stoppin' by!
Keep Stampin!
~Beth

No comments: