Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ok, I promised

and I shall deliver! Here it is...a sneek peek of the BRAND NEW Idea Book & Catalog from Stampin' Up! I know, it's just a tease, but you really aren't supposed to see it until July 1, when it goes LIVE!@! Trust me...it is AWESOME! You will definitely want to get your little mitts on this thing ASAP. Contact me if you need one!



Let me show you a little piece of gorgeousness that is new catalog.

Now, if you've ver been to my house, you KNOW that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE pheasants. You can imagine my joy when I found this stamp set. Can I get a high pitched WHAAAAAAAAAA here please...lol. And how about those rubons...easy peasy, mac n cheesy. Speaking of cheesy...I better get back on track here. This stamp set is called Autumn Days, and the rubons are Autumn Harvest. I really scored big here since Autumn, or Fall as I prefer, is my favorite season of all. And that reminds me of a story...Here we go. A friend of Anessa's was here and we were discussing how cold it was, and that we didn't like it. I told the girls that dads favorite season was Spring because he likes to see all the green come on. I told them mine was Fall...and I asked Kendra what her favorite was. Her answer........PAPRIKA!! LOL. I almost fell off the couch! Ok, anyhow, this is the new "In color" Soft Suede. I totally see this being a color option for Christmas.



Thanks for stoppin by today. Have a great one!

Keep Stampin'
~Beth

2 comments:

Lorie said...

LOL on the sneek peek catty! You kept your word!! This is a very nice card. I LOVE Fall too!!!

Unknown said...

Fall is my fav also. I love the colors and the crisp air. I'm really longing for it now!

Love the card, Beth! I need to play with my preview stuff, but I've been trying to get SCS swaps done.