Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This is Where

you keep your finest jewelry! I know some of you have seen this before, but here is my creation. It's made with the Match box die and the Big Shot. Honestly...it's VERY simple. I made 3 matchboxes and adhered them together, wrapped them with a strip of designer series paper, and thats it! Oh yeah, there are the drawer pulls...which are rhinestone brads and a button.
Dont ya think it's cute?! I hope ya do, since it's what we're making at Stamp club tonight. At least now you know whether to show up or not...hehe! I made another one of these and wrapped a wide ribbon around and tied it at the top. It was cute too, but there was really no reason to have the bow, so I didn't use it on this one.



Here is a side view of it. Pretty cute huh?



Here is the other project. I love the Heartfelt Thanks stamp set, and it's now going away forever! I'll miss it! I'm just trying to use up some of the current "in colors" so this one is Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red, but I can see this layout in TONS of color combos. I'm gonna miss that Kiwi Kiss ribbon, too...it's TO DIE FOR!!



On another note...if you want anyting from the Last Chance List...you better hurry...Time is running out!

Stay tuned...Tomorrow I'll show you a sneek peek from the new catalog...walla walla walla!

C'ya Later!
Keep Stampin',
~Beth

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Love your projects, Beth. Very cute!!!!