Sunday, October 4, 2009

Slacker? Not today!

Hi Stampers!

I know I've been a slacker lately, but I must tell you that I stamped my little heart out yesterday!

If you dont know, October 3 was World Cardmaking Day. I participated in the challenges over at splitcoast and really got alot of stampin done!

The first challenge was to use a quote as the focal image. I liked this quote so I just printed it on white cardstock and stamped the flower from Fifth Avenue Floral over it. The designer paper is from the Thorougly Modern collection. I LOVE it! And Hello! That ribbon is to die for! Other than that, the card is very much straight forward. I plan to show all of the cards I made this week, so if you want to see them, you'll have to come back!




On a side note, Splitcoast partnered with Operation Write Home for WCMD, which has sent over 200,000 cards to our troops serving away from home. I would insert a little doohicky thing that says "click here" to go visit their website, but I dont know how...so here it is: http://operationwritehome.org . I hope that shows up blue for you so you can click it. You can send your cards to them, and they will make sure our soldiers get them to send to their families. I'm not going to get all sappy here, but let me just mention how much I appreciate the sacrifices and committments our troops have made for us! For me...for you! Thank You!

Anyhow, I'll be back tomorrow with another fabulous (ha) creation! You know...some are fabulous, some are notsomuch.

Thanks for stoppin by! See you next time!
Stamp On,
~Beth

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Hi Beth!
Love your card, and ya gotta love those challenges when you get so much done!! I enjoyed the SAS yesterday in Marceline. What a great way to spend WCMD!! Looking forward to seeing what else you've been up to!

Love Ya!
Lorie