Monday, October 5, 2009

WCMD part 2

HI Stampers!

Thanks for stopping by again today. See, I promised I'd show more cards this week. Now waddya think about this one? This was super simple, and it uses Stampin' Up's new Serene Snowflake stamp set and Shimmer Paints. You can sorta see in the background that I used Versamark and randomly stamped a snowflake image. Then I took the largest snowflake and inked it up with versamark, then took a sponge dauber and pounced the shimmer paint directly onto the stamp...Stamped the cardstock as usual, and whala! It's a little harder to see than I hoped, but hopefully you get the gist of what it looks like. The designer paper is from the Thorougly Modern collection again. It's my current favorite paper! This is super duper simple, and very well could be my Christmas card this year. I'm still playing around trying to find the perfect card, but I really like the simplicity of this one. Oh yeah, there is that GORGEOUS ribbon again. LOVE it!





Thanks for stoppin by today. Go stamp something!
Stamp On'
~Beth

No comments: