Monday, November 10, 2008

Two Cool Dudes!


Todays card uses the Two Cool Dudes stamp set featured on page 41 of the Idea Book & Catalog. This is a card that I contemplated for my Stamp A Stack, but it didn't quite make the cut. Maybe I'll get some pictures and show the "real" one this week. The snowman is stamped twice in Bashful Blue. That image is layered on a 1/4" larger piece of Pacific Pointe cardstock. I took a little help from the IB&C and cut him out and popped him up with dimensionals. The DSP from the Holiday Mini Catalog is called Frosty Day. How cute is Frosty with his Frosty Day paper!? I used the 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon to tie around the edge. The snowflake from the same set was randomly stamped with versamark on the background piece of Bashful Blue. I used the brush tip of the Stampin' Write markers to color in his nose and scarf. This is a very simple, basic card. I can picture tons of possiblities with Frosty! Maybe even some jingle bells tied around his neck by his scarf?? Hmmm...I'll have to see what I can come up with.
Have a great day everybody! Now, Go Stamp Something!
Ta Ta
~Beth

1 comment: