Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Deer Friends

Good morning! Just a quick note of business...GO VOTE! I wont tell you who I voted for, as to spare you all of the additional campaigning, but I will say that I ALWAYS vote PRO-LIFE first!! I believe if we dont restore moral values in this country, the economy will be the least of our concerns.
Now on to the good stuff! This is another card we did at SAS this weekend. I used Riding Hood Red cardstock and layered on a piece of Holiday Treasures DSP which was mounted on a piece of whisper white. I tied the Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon around both layers. I used the deer from the deer friends hostess set, punched him out with the 1 1/4" circle punch. I layered that on a 1 3/8" punch of old olive and put that on a scalloped circle punch of chocolate chip. Oh, then I added a drop of liquid glue and dipped his nose in red microbeads. He had to look like Rudolph...right? What do you think? Dont you think he's just adorable? Any of those awesome little circle stamps in this set would be stinkin' cute. You could embellish them however you wanted. Give them some glitz and glam and you've got an adorable, easy card. Thanks for stopping by...Have a great day, and Go Stamp Something!
TaTa! ~Beth

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Make it a link so the card will be bigger when we click on it....very cute!