Friday, October 31, 2008

Simple White

Todays card is one I made for my Stamp-A-Stack this weekend. I started with an 81/2X51/2 inch of whisper white cardstock and layered on a piece of Always Artichoke cardstock, layered with whisper white. I used Always Artichoke ink to stamp the tree image from the Wondrous Gift stamp set. I used a gold encore pad to stamp the star at the top of the tree. I used a piece of gold elastic cording to wrap around underneath the artichoke layer. I tore the edge of the white, then I took a bone folder and sorta "ripped" the fibers in the cardstock so I could get the folded effect. Next I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of whisper white and layered it on the always artichoke. Very simple! I may actually emboss the tree at SAS, but for now it's just stamped.
You may know that I moonlight at H&R Block during tax season. I had tax class today and I am just tuckered out. I think it takes more effort to sit there and listen than it does actually doing a tax return. We will be meeting most every Friday now up until January when it gets all kinds of crazy!
Have a safe and Happy Halloween. Dont eat so much candy that you get a belly ache, and save me some chocolate!
Have a great weekend!
Go Stamp Something!
~Beth

1 comment:

Melissa said...

All the chocolate is gone here....sorry! I like this card, too. So you gonna make my Christmas cards, right?