Monday, October 27, 2008

The Rest of the Set



Here is the remainder of the boxed set I started with. I used Kiwi Kiss to stamp the branch image from Eastern Blooms. Then I removed the rhinestone from the rhinestone brads and just used a glue dot to apply them to the card. Seriously, how easy is that!! Another simple one layer card!

For the Birthday Wishes card, I simply stamped the images from Eastern Blooms in Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette. I used the to die for Bella Rose Designer Series Paper and Regal Rose 5/8" grossgrain ribbon. Yeah, big deal, it has two layers...it's still a very easy card to make.

Now for the box...We did a box like this at convention and WOW...It is so easy and so cute. I used Kiwi Kiss cardstock, and Bella Rose DSP that I scalloped the edge of using the new Scalloped Edge Punch from Stampin' Up! I also used the Hidden Garden Rubons on the box. Don't ya just LOVE that ribbon on the box!! I just took a needle and some thread and made long stitches down one edge. I gathered the thread, and as you pull on it (gently) the ribbon will curl into a flower shape. I stitched the edges together and stuck it down with a Pop Up glue dot. I put the rubon on a punched circle, stuck a brad in the middle and wa-la!

There ya have it. Three very simple cards and a box. You could even add a ribbon across the top of the box and it would be like a card purse. How cute, and how nice for a gift!

I know, I know...the photo's are terrible. I'll work on perfecting my picture taking abilities and will be experimenting with different lighting and poses to see what looks the best. Please be patient until then. :)

Now, you know what time it is...Time to go Stamp Something!! Ta Ta! ~Beth

No comments: