Sunday, October 26, 2008

A New Start?


Ok, so I'm a loser...I've started blogs before and haven't kept up with them, but I decided I needed another new start. So, I've redesigned my page and retitled it, and I hope you enjoy visiting often.

Let's start by showing you a very simple one layer card that I made a little while back. I made this card plus 2 others and a little box to put them in. I gave this set away and really think I need to make some more.

How simple is this! The card base is a 3 1/2X5" piece of Whisper White cardstock. I stamped the grassy image from Inspired By Nature in Kiwi Kiss. Next I stamped my flower from Eastern Blooms in Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette. I used the half back pearls from the Pretties Kit with a small glue dot to put in the center of each flower. I used some Linen Thread to wrap around the edge a couple times and stamped the sentiment. Anybody can create a card like this. One layer and three ink colors. Now put on your creative cap and go stamp something.

Ta Ta!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love your work. You are very creative.