Monday, October 27, 2008

A Napkin??


Today's post is a the technique lovers challenge over at SCS. The technique was to iron a paper napkin to the shiny side of freezer paper. The challenge part is to use it on a card! LOL!! I got the ironing part down pretty well, but the card part needs lots of work. Ya know how you have a vision in mind and thats what you want to do? Well, I had a vision, something very fallish, but I didn't have any fall napkins. What a bummer! I bet I cabbage on to them every time I find some pretty ones from now on! I can even see using something like this on a scrapbook page. Anyway, perhaps if I could have found a pretty napkin my card would have been nicer...but this is a start, and I'll keep trying.

How is this photo? Is it better than the rest? I'm still trying new angles and lighting to get the best possible photo, so bear with me.

Now, you know what time it is...Go stamp something!

Ta Ta! ~Beth

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I like these colors....

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.