Tuesday, January 6, 2009

And the Winner is....

Congratulations Frances! She is the winner of the Blog Candy! Random.org generated number 14.

Here are your random numbers:14
Timestamp: 2009-01-06 23:04:07 UTC

Frances said:
POSTED BY BETH...Received via email!Beth The Assortment Variety=$11.50 Sounds Good Count me in on that. As I am not sure about blogging??? my idea is a need for little pickup I like to send after the Holidays Such as tea or coffee bag holders.small but cheery items to pep things up. thanks a bunch F Clark
January 3, 2009 11:26 AM

A HUGE thanks to everyone who entered. Feel free to comment on ANY post...and you never know when there will be another give away. Check back often to see more fabulous projects!

Now, Go Stamp Something!!
TaTa
~Beth

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Yea for Frances. I don't know anyone more deserving. Well except for me and Melissa.. Beth be sure and send my congrad's to Frances. Kathy

Melissa said...

Say what? No fair! I demand a recount! he he! O.k.. I will try not to be a sore loser. It's really hard, though, ya know. And check out my Rockstar pics on my blog....oh and my video, too!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Frances!!!!You gotta show us what you make with the stamp set now.lol DeDe