Monday, January 12, 2009

Thank You's for Heather

Hi Stampers,


These are some of the Thank You cards I made for one of my uplines, Heather. If you dont know, her mother passed away very unexpectly last week and is now in need of a serious amount of Thank You notes. Here is mine.

These are very fast, and very easy to reproduce in multiples. On the pink one, I stamped the flourish from Baroque Motif in Pink Pirouette twice onto Whisper White cardstock. Then I embossed the NEW!! Elegant Thank You, (which is is the new catalog) with silver embossing powder. I used the square scallop punch and punched it out, stuck it on with two dimensionals and...Done!

For the other card, I did the same thing, except I used Naturals Ivory cardstock and creamy caramel craft ink. Classic ink would have worked, but I didn't have it in this color. Then I embossed the Thank You with Gold embossing powder.


Some of the cards are embossed directly on the cardstock, instead of punched out. I like them all the same, but big daddy likes the ones that I punched out better. Oh well, he's not a stamper anyway, so what does he know!?!

So, which one do you like better? Leave me a comment to let me know!

Thats it for today...Now Go Stamp Something!

TaTa ~Beth

No comments: