Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just A Note

Hi Stampers,

I just wanted to share these note cards with you today.

This as simple as it gets, but is very pretty. I simply took a piece of 8 1/2 X 11 cardstock and cut it in half. I wanted my notes to fit a standard A2 envelope when folded in half. I layered a piece of whisper white cardstock on top of the bottom color and stamped the big flourish from Baroque Motifs. (LOVE that stamp set)! I used markers to color in only one letter (the letter B for "Beth") of the Defining Alphabet and stamped it on a piece of white cardstock. I punched it out with my circle punch and stamped over it with the flourish again. I layered it onto a scallop circle of coordinating cardstock. I used a piece of Designer Series Paper to layer across the top and WALA!? Is that right? Wala?
Anyhow...these will be used when I just want to send a quick note to a friend or whatever. It's easy enough that you could make them for your grocery store and walmart list, yet it's pretty enough to send to the pope! LOL. It's personalized stationary. Of course you could go into much more detail, and get alot more exotic, but I wanted something simple, yet very pretty and personal.
Thanks for stopping by today. I've got to work on some "thank you" cards, so I'll have something more to share later. Now, Go Stamp Something!
TaTa
~Beth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I really like those. A quick card. I like those. Love the idea. K