Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Be Mine

Hi Stampers,


This is the other project from stamp club that I promised to show you. I used the pillow box die and my Big Shot to create this too cool candy holder for valentines day. The paper is from the LOVE YOU MUCH promotion Stampin' Up! is offering.


I simply rolled my die through the big shot and used the awesome three heart punch to punch the windows on one side. I took a small piece of acetate and taped on the inside of the pillow box to keep all the goodies inside. I used one of the hearts that was punched out and adhered it to the "friend to friend" which was punched with the word window punch. I took a piece of Riding Hood Red ribbon and tied a knot at one end. I used the linen thread to attach the word window to the riding hood red ribbon. Thats it...but dont forget to add your candy. I used conversation hearts, but you could certainly use M&M's or something else if you'd like. I think I'm going to make about a dozen of these for my co-workers. I think it will brighten their day.


I hope you all have a Great day too! Now Go Stamp Something!!


TaTa

~Beth

No comments: