Sunday, January 4, 2009

Inspired by Sympathy



Hi Stampers,


This is the second of the two Sympathy cards I made a couple days ago. I absolutely love this stamp set, Inspired by Nature. The sentiment comes from the Close As A Memory stamp set. I used the in color, Tangerine Tango for a card base, and just a strip of Chocolate Chip down the left hand side. I used the Stampin' Write markers to color the image directly on the stamp set. I used, pumpkin pie, chocolate chip and old olive. While the pumpkin pie and tangerine tango aren't a perfect match, they work ok here because there is a neutral color between them. I just added three brads to the photo corner punch and there ya have it. All together, this card took maybe 10 minutes.



I dont know if you can see it in the photo, but on the brown part of the flowers, I sorta dotted my stamp after coloring it in. I thought it might give it almost a life-like appearance. In real life you can see it better, and I like the effect.
Remember, Tuesday is the last day for BLOG CANDY! Scroll down to see the post about it.
Have a Great evening, stampers.
TaTa
~Beth

No comments: